Focus Legal would like to inform you about some recent changes in the registration of touristic accommodation

Until the present, the authorities were accepting a Certificate of Non planning Infraction together with a habitability document done by an architect if the property did not have a First Occupancy License.

Now, they will not accept to register a property for holiday rentals under those current terms. They will only accept a “First Occupation License”.

If someone wishes to proceed without this license, the authorities  will give him a temporary registration number, but once they send  an inspection on the property, you may be fined or sanctioned in some way.  This inspection could come within the year or later on.

Actually, to  register a property without First Occupation License the only document accepted  by the authorities is a certificate of habitability provided by the Town Hall, which must be organized by an architect with several documents as: plans of the property, locations, cadastral details etc,  for which the property must be visited.

Some Councils provide this document without any problem and another ones like Mijas or Malaga has been denying it in the last few weeks.

Obviously if the property have a First Occupation License the registration can be done without any problem.

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies