NEW INCENTIVES FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS. We would like to inform you about the number of support measures for self-employed workers that it is foreseeable to be practiced from September onwards, and that they would be useful in order to improve their work conditions. It is important to mention that this group of workers increases to 3 million in Spain.
- DEDUCTION OF EXPENSES – Amongst others, we could highlight the possibility to deduct of the Personal Income Tax around 26,67 Euros by daily diets on the working days always you are on work trip within Spain, always and when, these are paid by electronic means, and not in cash. Also, if the trip is out of Spain, the deduction would increase to 48,08 Euros every day. These amounts will be double if the professional worker has to stay out of home that night for working purposes.
- DEDUCTION OF HOME EXPENSES – Other leading measure is the recognition of the right of the self-employed that works at home to be able to deduct a 30% of water, gas, electricity, internet o telephone expenses.
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE TAX OFFICE– The self-employed workers would be able to change their contribution base four times in a year, in order to adjust it to their income, being able to reduce from the 20% down to the 10% the payment delays to the administration during the first month.
- FAMILY BENEFITS – It also incorporates a bonification of the 100% of the social security contribution for resting cases of maternity, paternity, or adoption.
- RETIREMENT – Likewise, they will be able to combine their activity with a pension retribution of the 100%, always that the self-employed has contracted at least one worker.
We trust that these measures will help out the big collective of self-employed workers to improve their situation.