Well, to “put” a property in the name of children there are mainly three ways: either we sell it, or we donate it or leave it as an inheritance, although in the latter case it would not be “in their name” until the parents have died. The three options go through the payment of different types of taxes depending on the case, (Transfers of assets, inheritance tax or donation tax). Also in all three versions you have to pay the Municipal Tax of Goodwill to the corresponding City Council. Possibly the cheapest option is the inheritance, because due to the deductions that exist for descendants in many autonomous communities makes the taxes of successions either zero euros, or that are very reduced with respect to taxes of donations that will prove to be the most expensive option of all.

There are other more complicated variants when it comes to family societies, for example. In any case in Focus Legal lawyers we will be happy to study your case and advise you finding the most suitable solution for your situation.

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies